1. Shop in no way automatically aggregates any data, except for data being part of cookie files.
2. Cookie files (the so called „cookies”) are data, specifically text files, which are stored on the device used by Shop’s User and are utilized in the use of the websites of the Shop. Cookies usually contain the name of the website, from which they come from, the time indication of how long they are going to be stored on the end device and their individual number.
3. The subject transferring cookie files to the end device of the Shop User and receiving access to them is Shop operator.
4. Cookie Files are used for the purposes of:
* adjustment of Shop’s websites content to the preferences of the User and optimisation of use of the websites; particularly these files allow to recognise Shop User’s device and display the website in accordance with its individual requirements.
5. Within the Shop in principle there are two kinds cookie files used: “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”. Session cookies are temporary files, which are stored in the end device of the User, until the website is left or the internet browser’s software is shut down. “Persistent cookies” are stored in the end device of the User for a limited amount of time, defined by the parameters of cookie files or until they are erased by the User.
6. Within the Shop, following kinds of cookie files are used:
* “Indispensable” cookie files, which enable the use of services provided and available within the frames of the Shop, e.g. authentication cookie files used in services requiring authentication within the Shop;
* cookie files used for the security purposes, e.g. used to detect abuse regarding authentication within the frames of the shop
* „efficiency” cookie files, which enable provision of information on how websites of Shop are used;
* „functional” cookie files, enabling website to „remember” the settings and interface personalization chosen by the User, e.g. regarding the selected language or region of User’s origin, font size, website’s layout etc.;
* „Advertising” cookie files, which enable provision of Users with advertisement content more suiting their individual interests.
7. In many cases software used to browse websites (internet browser) by default allows for the storage of cookie files on User’s end device. Users of Shop may at any time change settings regarding cookie files. These settings can be changed specifically to block automatic processing of cookie files or to notify about their storage on device each time they are aggregated in Shop User’s device. Detailed information about possibility and ways cookie files are processed is available in settings of the software (internet browser).
8. Shop’s Operator informs, that restrictions in regard to the use of cookie files may influence some functionalities provided on Shop’s websites.
9. Cookie Files stored in Shop User’s end device may also be used by partners and advertisers cooperating with Shop’s Operator.
10. More information on cookie files is available under the following address http://www.whatarecookies.com/, or in “Help” section in menu of internet browser.